View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 04:06 PM   #15
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
When used with the Kobo charger the device won't over charge. The charging light turns green once it's full up therefore the charging circuitry is doing it's job.
Thanks always good to have confirmed, I hoped (and crossed fingers) ever since the first time I forgot I had put my Vox on to charge, that it would be the same as other rechargeable devices and would stop/switch off charging once the battery is full.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote