Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #131
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Right now for my reading Moon+ is the best book reader and all the book stores with their apps fall short. What's worse its all the automated push forces you to use their apps. I'd like to see a standard where the stores open their API and allow for any reader app to replace their reader client.
X

How do I bookmark on Moon reader Pro? Do we have the visual option of a bookmark on top right of the page, like Kindle of iPad ?

I see an option about creating bookmarks via settings, but creates no visual reminder of it.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote