View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 08:02 AM   #2067
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Finished up Hell's Foundations Quiver and moved on to Goldenhand. The narrator for Goldenhand is Heather Wilds, who I hadn't heard before. Kind of hard to beat Tim Curry, who was the narrator for the first 3 books.

I ran into one weird issue when I upgraded my car iTouch to IOS 11. I was about an hour from the end of HFQ when I upgraded, but when I went to listen, I couldn't hear anything. It appeared to be playing, but no sound. I moved to the next book (Goldenhand) and that worked. When I tried it on my mac, no sound came out either. Of course, I had upgraded to the iTunes version that supported IOS 11. I went through my playlist and had the issue with 10 of the books. I was able to correct the problem by deleting the MP3 files and then adding them back. The only commonality that I could see was they were all added around the same time, May and June of last year, however not every MP3 audiobook that I added in the batch was effected. The aax (audible format) books didn't seem to be effected.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote