View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:46 PM   #829
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforce369 View Post
Oh, I wasn't asking for instructions. I have the password since I own the PDF and bought it. But I guess I never realized there's a time limit on it.. So when I open the original or the nonDRM'd version, it's just white blank pages.

Is it common to have a expiration date on a PDF that would cause it to have blank pages? Is it possible that I need to open it on the same machine I originally did? (The latter would make no sense..)
It's unusual for a password-protected PDF to have a time limit. I don't think I've heard of one before. I would also expect it to pop up a window, rather than displaying blank pages.

Are you using the same software on both machines? Non-Adobe software might not be able to display the PDF correctly.

If it displays incorrectly (i.e. blank pages) and you think you are doing everything right, get back to the retailer and complain.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote