Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:39 AM   #329
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelos View Post
Hi, my KT laid for few weeks not used. Now I installed jbpatch 2.1.1. I'm not sure if it's related to that but... I have on my KT "El Principito" - a self made mobi, converted from epub.. my primary dicitionary for spannish is Meriam Webster Spanish->English (bought from amazon) but I have downloaded as well their (amazon's) free spanish-spanish dictionary. When I mark a word in "el principito" it somehow doesn't recognize first letter, ie. "mucho" becomes "ucho", "momento" -> "omento" (and el Diccionario de la lengua espanola pops up). But when I read "el mundo" (created by calibre) whole words are marked and first dictionary is used. What could be the problem ?
I'm posting it here, because I think it was ok before jbpatch (I haven't read that book for some time though)
It's very unlikely that this is caused by JBPatch, but you are the only person who can verify this. Uninstall JBPatch and see if the problem disappears. If it does, reinstall JBPatch and see if the problem reappears.

Only if both of these conditions hold, then JBPatch might be the culprit. In that case, please post back here.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote