View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 07:38 AM   #8
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
WOW! Great follow-up by Jay Hartman

I got a personal email from Jay (The publishing house editor) asking which books I bought so he can email them to me.

I sent my email around 9:30 PM US Eastern Time and he sent his email around 12:30 AM. Far better service than I expected (and have received from other small publishers). This vendor might be a 'keeper'. I'll let you know when the books arrive.

I've been cranky lately from dealing with some eBook vendors, and I assumed I was in for another boatload of BS. I owe Mr. Hartman an apology!

Although I'm holding that apology hostage. When I get the books, he gets the apology! (that's a joke for the humor impaired)

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 10-14-2010 at 07:40 AM. Reason: I always spell appology wrong. It SHOULD have 2 'p's
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote