View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 05:37 AM   #1979
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As to what you should do, it is up to you. There is no reason to change it if you don't want to. I know at least one poster here has implied they will stick with their series collections. Or, you can use some other column to create collections. "tags" is another popular one, though I find it produces to many collections. Another is some sort of genre tag. Or you can turn it off completely.
You only get too many collections from the Tags column if you allow the tags in the metadata of some eBooks to remain. I use Tags for collections and I don't get any extra collections because I delete any Tags that get put in there from the eBook's metadata. I've been doing that ever since the days of the Sony Reader because Tags was used for collections and we had to to avoid the garbage.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote