View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 06:38 PM   #66
spelmangrad
spelmangrad began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi BetterRed,

That is pretty much what I did...."saved the table as Unicode Text, open it in Notepad, and in Save As change the encoding to UTF-8." Then when I opened in notepad - I highlighted all of the "tabs," did a ctrl +H, replaced all of the tabs with commas, then finally saved the file as a "csv" file - with "all file types" selected to ensure it was saved in what I thought was an appropriate manner.

Apparently, there is an issue with me doing it that way. And again, while I can appreciate the work taken to create the plugin as well as the follow up by the developer - I find the absolutely HOSTILE, unnecessarily snarky, disgusting and condescending tone inappropriate and offensive...

I have written many instruction manuals, handbooks and ui guides and although they may be clear to me - chances are there is always going to be someone out there that needs clarification. I find it ridiculous for someone on the development side not to expect such questions. I refuse to waste any more of my life trying to teach professionalism and social etiquette to someone who only speaks “encode.”

SKW