View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #10
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have to agree. Looks quite a bit better. Also makes it more readable. Plus I like that you've gone from 17 lines to 21 lines. Less pages per book and less page turns equals more battery life.
Yes! I suppose if I could figure out how to make FontCreator do the same thing, I'd have used that, but I found out the hard way that FontCreator has as steep a learning curve as Photoshop - and given that I'm not going to be using it for more than a handful of fonts, it just doesn't make sense to do so. (Except for the niggling little detail that I can't seem to get all the right things to install with Cygwin to make FontForge work on my machine. )

Oh well. Maybe someone can start up a line of freeware fonts optimized for the Cybook and other ereaders.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote