Thread: New Leaf Theme Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 05:52 PM   #28
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
In the next day or so, I'll start a new thread and try to aggregate many if not most of the theme suggestions from the various threads. At that point, people will be welcome to add more or do some electioneering.

We'll be setting the slate for the next four months only, so any suggestion might make it the next round or even farther out; don't feel as if you've been overlooked if you don't make the next cut. We're only deciding on four and we want some balance, which means equally appealing themes will have to be postponed. As long as we're having fun with themes, there's no reason to stop adding new ones.

I like the school theme myself; it's one of my favorite reading themes as it is. But once you've launched a theme, you have no control over where people might decide to take it and you might be pleasantly surprised at that.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote