View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #58
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Disclaimer:
I am not trying to compare those three books with the above mentioned products, I just want to demonstrate that is IS possible to write review without purchasing a product on Amazon.
I'm afraid you're mistaken - no one's suggesting you can only write a review about products you're purchased, but if you've not purchased anything from Amazon US (or not for a long time, anyway) then you can't post a review there. As it happens, I tried to post a review some time ago and failed for that reason, but more recently I did purchase something from Amazon US (rather than UK, as I normally do,) and was subsequently able to post a review there.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote