View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:59 PM   #21
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by kejia View Post
Mine is not updating either. I would miss the dictionary, but not the keypad freezing up.

I'm wondering if registration matters (Customer service says it is not mandatory). My Settings/About Your Alex/Registration usually reads null. I registered my device online, not with Alex. I keep trying to register the device itself, and sometimes I get a "failed" message. Once or twice it succeeds, and and shows my email address for a time. But when I go back to the settings, the registration reads null again. I keep wondering if this would prevent the update?

I wish there were a way to "Check for Updates". One of apps is Update Checker, but there does not seem to be a way to start it.
Just for comparison: Mine is registered. Directly on Alex. Then checked on PC, my unit has been added to my login.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote