View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 11:21 AM   #29
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by septentrion View Post
Actually the Jam has a folder view! I hadn't paid attention much it seems.

I didn't know about the AAX to MP3 software! Are the results very good in quality? I was impressed with the speed the tuneskit software converted The Way of Kings (a 45 hours audiobook converted in less than an hour) but I have yet to test the quality. What I can say is the Jam won't play the lossless quality result. And I need to convert the longer books because the Jam takes its time to start playing the book when you're past the 10 hours mark.

Thanks for the information!

Edit: it turns out that the fast rate conversion was for the lossless quality, which seemss to be just a de-drming of the audible file. Converting to MP3 took much longer.
I just converted a 13-hour aax file to a 96kbps mp3 file with aaxtomp3; it took 8 minutes.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote