View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 05:01 PM   #10
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzzly View Post
But how far is Germany behind the rest of the world when it comes to ebook distribution then? Who is distributing the book in Germany if not Amazon? Anyone at all?
From what I've read, and been told, German publishers are resisting ebook publishing and distribution because of piracy fears. I don't know how true that is, or if it actually applies to what you're seeing, but I've heard the same about the rest of continental Europe as well.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote