View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 04:17 AM   #546
Snodgrass
Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snodgrass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo, nook
If some kind soul could help a computer illiterate person, I'd be most grateful. Really stuck with getting books from an iMac to a Kobo Glo with column information intact. I get as far as 'Expand Divice Interface (etc)'; I've installed 'Kobo Touch Extended, then when I click on 'Customise plugin', I can't find any reference to 'shelf info'.
I've tried various combinations, but nothing seems to work.
If it's relevant, I can't seem to connect the two devices by USB; the Kobo says it's connected, but calibre seems ignorant of the fact. I'm using the 'Content Server' thing to move books. (And that's another convoluted tangle of events; the Kobo insists on connecting to Rakusen and forgets all about my settings!
Many thanks in advance for any useful information.
Snodgrass is offline   Reply With Quote