View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:22 AM   #24
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I sent you guys PM's with the code copied into a code box. You can look it over and decide if you feel it's safe enough to install. It's copied from a file named 152985.user.js.
Thanks. I responded to your PM but you should also get public recognition. Installed the script, restarted Firefox, and it works fine. Now I'll see if I can it working under Chrome on my Linux box (currently using my wife's Windows' machine).

Update: Can't find a Greasemonkey add-on for Chrome, so just used Firefox on Linux and everything works fine. Actually, as slow as Chrome is getting lately, I might just go back to Firefox. Thanks for giving me back features (and a bit more) that B&N should not have taken away.

Last edited by rcentros; 09-18-2014 at 08:44 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote