View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 09:30 PM   #18
rtiangha
Addict
rtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitrtiangha with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
For people using Penelope, be aware that prefix generation is incorrect in some cases, like when words have special characters after the first two characters, or for some accented letters.
How do you work around/fix that, if it's even possible? Last year, I was trying to create or combine some Japanese dictionaries, and while individual dictionaries would work, combining them sometimes would and sometimes wouldn't depending on the combination and I couldn't find a pattern. I think I wasted a month trying to figure it out, lol. But since there are so many Japanese characters to keep track of, a prefix problem sounds like a plausible cause. I know there are some penelope command line options that deal with prefix, but there aren't any usage examples in the help text so I don't know how to use them.
rtiangha is offline   Reply With Quote