View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 02:16 PM   #33338
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
Iím tired off companies that make products to las only a few years, just enough for the warranty to end and then charge you a premium for any spare part.

A few months back it was the water tanker, fortunately it stil was in warranty but when I asked the technician if it was common problem he said that it was and the cost of the part was 120 Ä, the heater sells for 150 Ä!!

Now it was the hood, the light stopped working, I asked for the price of the parts and they are 98 Ä, the hood cost 220 Ä, letís just say that I will not be replacing the lights at that cost.

Itís so wasteful to replace something that could be fixed but at the same time the cost is almost the same and a new one comes with warranty and you never know if after being fixed it will not have other issues.
That's why instead of buying new cars, I lease them; for the duration of the warranty. Lease runs out, I take it back and get another one, with a new warranty.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote