View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 10:40 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Fixed,New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
I originally started as just a Pen Name, but later used the column for a list of Authors in books with more than 3 (I was using a file path based reader at the time). I still use this today: I put the Editors name [ Editors Name (ed) ] or (My fav) prime Author into {authors} and the full authors list into {#pseudo4} (remember the names are separated by a & )

Image 0 is the custom column setup <this shows in the Tag Browser
Image 1 is the Grouped Search setup
Image 2 is the Similar books setting

The only thing missing is the ability to use the Authors database contents as a simple lookup for this column. (the ugly work around is a fake book with all authors needed )

BTW I use the same theory for 2nd Series that bridge (I don't worry about any more than 2: <Various> becomes the 2nd entry when that happens
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Penned0.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	176541   Click image for larger version

Name:	Penned1.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	176542   Click image for larger version

Name:	Penned2.JPG
Views:	45