View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 09:24 PM   #61
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
I suspect the answer is similar to the so-called Miller test...
"I know it when I see it"
Yep. I'm sure there are some backlist books from dead authors that are $1 or $2 and legit, but that's generally a low enough price point to raise my suspicions. I suspect this is one of those "I can point to one book where it's not true, which disproves everything you have ever typed" sort of trying to pin me down.

I don't particularly care if someone else buys a pirated eBook. No skin off my nose, especially if the author is dead and it was written a long time ago. My whole thing is supporting authors who will write more books. Someone else doing something that is technically illegal doesn't bother me in the slightest.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote