View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 06:31 PM   #11
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
The post was in the Moderation Queue. ??? I am not sure why some have this happen.
I just approved it for release.
BR could see it, but I guess he missed the marking (he is usually way on top of this kind of thing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
The last post by Stumped had Ramp for the name, when you looked at the list of threads. It said Ramp, but went to Stump's profile when you clicked it.

What I saw was this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	176443

When I went into the thread, stumped's 2020-01-11 07:36 msg was the last post. When I went back to the list the thread was still bold, so I clicked on Ramp and landed on stumped's profile.

I was about to report it when Deskismess posted, so I chimed in.

Strange.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote