View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #5
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, Kindle Voyage, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee.hauser View Post
By “seamless” I meant being in the book, touching the headphones icon to switch to listening at the same location, and vice-versa, instead of having to leave the reader to start up the Audible app. And, of course, talking to each other means the audiobook and ebook sharing their location data so I can pick up wheee I left off in either one.

I’ll try deleting and downloading, thanks.
It sounds like you want ‘Immersion Reading’. Kindle does not support that. You can read or you can listen but not both at the same time as you can with kindle for iOS Android or Fire.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote