View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 11:54 PM   #20
Junket
Nil adsuetudine maius
Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Junket ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4
Anyone who annotates books, likes bookmarks or syncs a set of books to read is going to end up with a lot of modified and replaced books. So lots of re-indexing if I use Kindle the way I want to.

As indexing causes so many issues, for me at least, I am happy that disabling it seems to work. Personally have little need to search for book titles via random quotes.

YMMV
Junket is offline   Reply With Quote