View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 04:56 AM   #9
mareli
mareli began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs650
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post

The KoboUtilities check is for the database on the device. I'm not completely certain but I think the Check library option under library maintenance will check the calibre database. If the Kobo database is corrupt, the easiest solution is to sign out of your account and then sign back in (Settings => Accounts => Kobo => Sign out.
Ok, when I upgraded I had to sign out before because the old account was not working. It was very old and my husband mistyped the email address so I have to create a new account. I signed-in with this new account. Could it be this the problem? Frankly I'm in the darkness here. I'm wondering if I cannot touch my old books because they belong to my old account. As I didn't know the password and not being a correct email address I couldn't retrieve a new password, I had to create a new account. But if this the case it doesn't explain why it's not working on the new books I put on my ereader after I changed the account. The new books should be uploaded with the collection rule, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post

If you look below the message entry window, you should see an additional options item. If you click on manage attachments, you can attach various file formats -- the attachments key section lists the formats and maximum file sizes for the supported formats.
Thanks! I attached my configuration rules.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	conf1.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	176168   Click image for larger version

Name:	conf2.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	176169   Click image for larger version

Name:	conf3..jpg
Views:	31