View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 12:03 PM   #19
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirion View Post
Thanks man!
I set up a local library and SyncToy for the copy on OneDrive. Works perfectly fine.

My use case was to have two computers on two locations and I wanted to edit the library no matter where I'm at.
Guess for now this only works with a USB stick or someting alike.
1 library, 1 user...access from 2 locations, safely, should be doable. If the library pc is running, use folder share and remote login. If it's only shared to yourself, it should be fine.
There may well be slicker methods, it's not a feature I need some am not expert.

If you are going to have the library on 2 pcs and in the cloud, but you are still the only user, then you just have to be very organised about when to sync and in what direction
stumped is online now   Reply With Quote