View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 11:35 PM   #22
Apsalar
Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Apsalar can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
I voted one, but I meant to click two. Oops. I have butter fingers.

I mostly shop at Amazon, primarily for the convenience. Everything eventually ends up on Calibre, but the ease of buying a book in bed and not having to do anything extra to read it is incentive enough to keep me locked into my device's proprietary store.

I also shop at Black Library. I'm a big ole' Warhammer fangirl, and their ebook bundles are usually not only great collections, but much better value for money than buying the books individually.

I get a lot of books from Humble Bundle, too, but that's not really a shop, so I didn't count it.
Apsalar is offline   Reply With Quote