View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 08:48 PM   #18
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
If I am thinking of the stores I actually bought books and at least more than one? Amazon, which is where pretty much all my books come from, defunct discoveranewlove which was a sourcebook publisher site, A few from Harlequin now Avon, before they made it so I couldn't read on my kindle anymore, I think maybe 2 from allromance. And I am pretty sure I got one book from smashwords years ago.

I like easy and having all in one place at my fingertips so I won't get books any other place but Amazon anymore.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote