View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 05:12 PM   #13
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I started with Peanut Press( The Complete Enchanter) long ago, though I lost access to that book (but bought it again when Baen put it out). Among the books that I still have - I started with Baen books back in 1998 I think, then Sony starting in 2007, Amazon starting in 2008, Project Gutenberg (sp?) and of course, the MobileRead library. I also have about a dozen books that I've bought directly from Author's websites.

Oh, yea, I forgot to mention that I have about a dozen eBooks that I bought on the Apple eBook store.

Last edited by pwalker8; 01-03-2020 at 06:11 PM.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote