View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 09:49 AM   #19
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2018 iPad Pro 12.9", KO2, Paperwhite 2019
I have the second Oasis with page turn buttons. I wish it didn't have them. I like the wider bezel on one side, but never use the buttons while reading...can't stand the clicking.

For me it's just as easy to slightly roll my thumb to the edge of the screen to turn the page.

I've been using my 10th gen Paperwhite more than the Oasis, because the form factor is better for me. And the Oasis keeps locking up on a regular basis and needs reset to factory. I do mildly regret the purchase of the Oasis.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote