View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 11:46 AM   #54
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
I've never been interested in jailbreaking either, though I modify my books rather heavily in Calibre. Calibre does all I need with my books, so that I don't need to hack my device. I do use the FONT_RAMP tweak for custom font sizes on all my Kindles, but that doesn't require jailbreaking.

I did install custom screensavers on my Kobo and patched it pretty heavily to get as good a reading experience as possible. But there are more things I dislike on an unpatched Kobo than there are on the Kindles.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote