View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 12:44 PM   #19
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Paperwhite 3
studynet, I'm not sure what you mean by 'suspended'. Do you mean that it's restarting, or won't turn pages, or just that you're not doing anything to it?

A few general suggestions.
Do a random letter search, something like dfgh and see if there are any results in All Texts. This will tell you if the kindle is indexing.
Are you using it at a high brightness setting? I noticed that anything above 11 will deplete the battery quickly.
Do you keep the wifi switched on while reading? This runs down the battery. Put the reader into aeroplane mode until you need the wifi for something like downloading a book or using wikipedia. (I have mine in aeroplane mode all the time because I don't have wifi - I transfer books via usb, which is great because I first put the blurb at the beginning using Calibre.)

Hope this casts some light.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote