View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:33 AM   #15
Michal Jancik
Sorry for my English
Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'Michal Jancik understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: KOBO Libra H2O, Kobo Clara HD, Inkpad 3, BOOX Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Notebook italia said it had one button on the side.
Where !? What is the button for?
I don't see any side buttons anywhere.
* Just the Power button on the bottom of the device.

[Inkpad 3 Pro in video] :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUnWbivI4w

PS : In my opinion, the author thought "side button" for scrolling on the screen, not on the device.
- Because that's what Pocketbook uses. It has a scrolling button, but it is a button found in the reader interface, a touch button on the screen.
* Not a physical button on the reader

Scroll button :
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SnÝmek obrazovky pořÝzenř 2019-08-06 16-00-41.png
Views:	2933
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	172797  

Last edited by Michal Jancik; 08-06-2019 at 10:04 AM.
Michal Jancik is offline   Reply With Quote