View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:39 AM   #52
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Claire__ View Post
Unfortunately another PW4 that came straight with Fw5.10.0.2. But since a previously unreported model, I thought Iíd still report it (and hope thereís something that can be done for it later on, otherwise it goes straight back to Amazon)

PW4 32Gb WiFi+LTE no SO from Amazon France.
Serial number is G000 T209 ... (!)

By the way, I am willing to test stuff on it, I pretty much went back to dead tree books because I was fed-up with not being able to have the cover of my books as screensavers without jailbreaking. However, my computer abilities are rusty, and I own only Macs.

And no, I canít be absolute sure it didnít download the update as I turned it on, because even though it wasnít connected to WIFi, I couldnít turn LTE off until I got to the homescreen, and that was a good 2 minutes from power-up

Someone who has been helping me with that version has had success with our tests.

I will pm you tonight to ask for your assistance
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote