View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 07:42 AM   #47
Nausicaa
Connoisseur
Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nausicaa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Claire__ View Post
I pretty much went back to dead tree books because I was fed-up with not being able to have the cover of my books as screensavers without jailbreaking. However, my computer abilities are rusty, and I own only Macs.
Mac users arent all dumb! Seriously, that is the reason you went back? Get a kindle cover, the magnetic one. You wont complain again, you will never see the screensaver..
Nausicaa is offline   Reply With Quote