View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #73
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
I was thinking of a general geometric pattern, one that's not too complex based on the Paradox pattern (my favourite!) all over the book cover, quite faint: it should look like stamped leather-- recessed version (you've seen an example in Leather Cover 1, first generic covers post). Only the space enclosed by the title ornament would be left plain.

I think it'd probably work better on a nice darker coloured leather cover, though having it as a pattern on a linen cover might be intriguing.

As for what I might do on a linen cover, I'd like to try making something more organic, similar looking to your Leather Cover #10 or Linen Cover #2. I'd probably use the Mooka pattern for the frame and something else to fill in edges or embellish it; maybe Crescent Moon. Have to think about it and drawing these things takes time.

ETA: I'm going to be hand-drawing these things; as in pen on paper. I doubt my scanner will do SVG. >.<
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote