View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 01:50 PM   #58
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Hi Nick,

The Mobi version is a little odd. It looks as though everywhere that a word could be hyphenated, a hyphen has actually been inserted:
Sorry, that hyphenation is in the original PG conversion of the printed book. It is for little children... When I posted my original conversion of this ebook, I did removed the hyphens but it was not easy. Using a RegEx to fix it would catch even the HTML tags/CSS, so I had to do it manually, paragraph by paragraph. I didn't do that with the GuteBook automatic conversion, though!

Quote:
It also has a blank lines between the paragraphs, which I don't personally like.
With GuteBook, there are options to satisfy most common preferences, case in point, these attached ebooks all now have no full justification, left/right 1% margins (about 1em), text indenting of 1em along with no blank line separation between paragraphs. See the attached image for the options selected to get these to appear in this PG conversion.

Last edited by nrapallo; 07-20-2009 at 01:53 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote