View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
FictionWise Great Store, Horrible Customer Service

Hi All

Has anybody ever tried to contact FictionWise. I like the store, they have a decent selection and their prices are fairly reasonable if you include their sales/rebates/club discount.

However their customer support seems lacking. I cannot find a Phone # to contact them about errors on their account.
Further more they do not respond to emails. I'm nearing 1 week and I still have not gotten a response.

Question is this an isolated instance or have other folks had no luck from hearing from FictionWise

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote