View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Installing Python?

Is it possible to install python on the Pocketbook 360? It has a terminal that allows you to BASH commands. I was thinking that it would be useful to be able to run various python scripts directly on the device. I also noticed that, apparently, MP3 functionality is still included in the firmware. Would it be possible to tap into this somehow? Could one of those mini-usb to 3.5mm headphone adapters be used?

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote