View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 06:23 AM   #4
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
GraceKrispy got me started with collections and it really does make things easier. However I still edit the metadata so that I can see the numerical order of books that are in series more easily. I like reading series, and this way they stand out and I can read them in order. I use Calibre to do all my editing and conversions, then load into the Sony software to manage, then upload from there.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote