Thread: FINALLY!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2014, 10:12 AM   #44
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
I don't have problem abandoning books if they don't interest me. Sometimes, I'll go back to it when I know I'm in the mood to finally read it. For instance, I read And the Mountains Echoed this summer. I tried when it was first published but I realized a few pages in that I just wasn't in the mood to read at that moment. There are other books that I abandon that I know I'll never touch again. These are usually books that just annoy me and never stop annoying me. I try to give these books a good 25-50 pages before I give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Is it Capital in the 21st century?
That's a book I just abandoned. I borrowed it from the Kindle Unlimited. That's another book that I want to read but just not now. Maybe I'll buy a hard copy and just read it then.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote