View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #2092
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feynor View Post
The next build should fix the problem, though one of the culprits is your font-size being specified in the p element of your css.

It is still larger. Without the font-size specified, the chapter text is the same size as the one in the summary page.

The attached file is made with that new build, but I replaced its css with the one from your copy.

Edit: I've added the version of the file using my own css, just for comparison.
Thank you for investigating this in more detail for me. I'm going to try out the newer version and tweak my settings. It appears that I may no longer need to specify the font size.