View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnerp245 View Post
Use connect to folder in calibre and transfer via USB. Search out userr DoctorOhh in calibre forum.
I haven't tried the Connect to Folder feature via MTP. Of course you could use Connect to folder to any local folder on your computer then easily transfer the books via the file manager. That said, calibre will connect directly to the device and you can use the Send to device feature just like any other ereader, no app required.

Personally I spent the Big Bucks ($2.99) and purchased the Calibre Companion app. This App is so much better then either of the two methods I just described.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote