View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 05:40 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Welcome to Mobileread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemi View Post
Is there any way to update book metadata with Calibre metadata?
Using any of calibre's many feature for exporting a book from your library will update the metadata. Save to disk, Send to device, email to ... are all means of exporting a book from calibre's library.

Quote:
I edit the metadata, but all the updates are keep in Calibre Library metadata and the Epub books continues having the "wrong" metadata. So, if i share the book wit a colleague, the metadata he receives is not my clean and updated metadata.
This means you are going outside of calibre to grab the book. drag and drop using the OS file manager will provide an ePub that has not had the metadata updated.

Quote:
How can I overwrite or update Epub book metadata with Calibre Library metadata?
You could use the Modify ePub Plugin and update your books within the library without exporting them from the library.

Good Reading.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote