View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:12 AM   #9
Glottalpoly
Enthusiast
Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glottalpoly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
OK, here is our first anomoly.The bold line above says that calibre is listening on port 31581. That feels like a dynamic port, one that calibre allocates automatically. Your previous emails said that you were using 9090, and that this is what you put into CC.

Without changing any setting in calibre, change CC to "use defaults" for the IP address and port. Rerun the debug log experiment.
I have already tried both default and manually configured ports while connected through my "wireless" router - neither worked. I DO try to start with defaults !!

I am using currently using default ports connected directly (via wreless) to the internet router - that works.
Glottalpoly is offline   Reply With Quote