View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:26 PM   #64
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Just unboxed mine. Even with the light off the screen has better contrast than my Kindle Touch. With the light on the screen truly does look white and while I can see the shadow mentioned above it is very faint so I don't think I'll notice it in actual use (time will tell I guess).

I like the idea of a cover view to compliment list view, but I hate the there are only three books on screen that way due to the recommendations at the bottom of the screen. List view looks pretty much the same as on previous devices.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote