View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Maybe it just takes a while before an email address is added to the device. Because I haven't really done anything since I first posted, and now the tablet has a mail address.

(Well, I did uninstall the Kindle on the phone. But I didn't deregister first, so Amazon doesn't know that. And this is proven by the fact that the phone is still listed on the website under manage your devices.)
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote