View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 01:49 PM   #27
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
I read fiction mainly because I really like to read fiction. I sometimes get a huge endorphin rush when I start a book by an author I like. I seem to recall my mouth watering on more than one occasion just in anticipation. Bizarre I know.

I particularly enjoy series with characters I find interesting and/or likeable even if they are evil villains.

Like Penforhire said, I also like to accidentally learn something or gain insight into other cultures.

I occasionly watch TV, play video games and read non-fiction but could survive okay without them. I could survive without reading fiction, but would I want to?

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote