View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I just downloaded In Other Worlds and it is a horribly made ePub. It won't work in most devices as it is one HTML of about 932KB in size. There is no CSS as this looks like it was pulled out of a Mobi version. Every line has styles. There is no CSS. I'm wondering if this is indicative of the quality of the eBooks they sell.

The best way to deal with this is to convert it to ePub in Calibre and load it into Sigil to fix it up from there.

I will be contacting Phoenix Pick to tell them of the problems with this eBook. I suggest everyone do the same.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote