Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #74
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasn75 View Post
this is a computer generated image may look different when we see the real thing. but again i can only say that i am not going out to buy a new reader to get rid of shiny bezel(doesnt really bother me anyway). and why not make it smaller with same screen dont need all that space for the buttons. surely they can squeeze the tech into a smaller package.
Yes, this is probably an artifical image. But even then it shows the non glossy frame and different buttons.
Of course I would not buy a T2 if I had a T1. I even will not buy a new reader owning the 350. That's waste of money. An I love my ZORK-pimped reader. Too much time has been invested in it.

But if I would have no reader I would wait until the release of the T2.

A
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote