View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Smashwords Bundles

Alright, shoot me (not literally, please) if this is something that's been posted before, but I didn't find anything specific to my question, so I'm asking here. I've got a 5 book series I'm putting up on Smashwords (I know, it took me ages to get them up there, but that's a LONG story, so I'll spare you the details) and as such I'm trying to figure out how I would go about bundling them together and selling them as a set. I looked around but couldn't find any answers to how. So either there isn't one, one exists but is hard to find, or it's in plain sight and I'm blind. Either way, can someone help me with this? Thanks.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote